I leave tomorrow for BlogHer!
This is my 3rd time attending a BlogHer conference.
The 1st year I went to BlogHer it was in Chicago, I was heading there with Walmart and didn’t have a clue what to expect. It was a little overwhelming, but so very, very cool. There were tons of people and it was nice to finally get to meet some of the faces behind the blogs.
My 2nd BlogHer was in NYC (just last year) and I was hosting a Getting Gorgeous with my business partner Vera Sweeney. We wanted to bring something to BlogHer that was different and fresh and very NYC… so we tied together fashion/beauty and blogging the best way we could. Last year for me was phenomenal…
So this year… my 3rd BlogHer in San Diego. What is it that I’m excited for?
1. I cannot wait wait wait wait to see my blogging friends! These are women I talk to online every single day. These are women I know better than woman I see every single day! These are women who have become my blogging sisters. I cannot wait!
2. Excited to room with Vera Sweeney. Laughter and smiles galore for the weekend!
3. CVS Beauty Lunch! And not only that, CVS is sponsoring my travel to BlogHer 11!
4. Cheap Sally Party – I’m in need of a night of dancing! 🙂
5. Walking the EXPO… there’s nothing like getting to meet and greet.
6. Seeing SAN DIEGO! I’ve never been in my life, so this will be a cool experience.
7. Working with Got Milk?! They will be sponsoring a breakfast for The Digital Mom Handbook on Friday morning! So excited and thankful!
8. Working. As odd as it sounds, I’m excited to work at BlogHer. I love being around other bloggers because I get so inspired! We don’t have many opps to get together throughout the year, so when we do… it’s prime time to create!
9. Wearing some new clothes. Oh, yes… I absolutely went shopping for BlogHer!
10. Hanging out and meeting some of the PR professionals and brand representatives I have email relationships with, but either have not seen in awhile or never have met at all (a.k.a. Angelica!). It’s the in-person meetings that I thoroughly look forward to!