All last week were we cruising around the Eastern Caribbean. It was an amazing trip. Carnival Cruise sure knows how to host a family and make a 7-day vacation an incredible treat for everyone!
My top 5 things about our Carnival Cruise:
1. Our steward, Linda. She was exceptional. Each cabin is assigned a personal steward. They make sure you have everything you need for the 7 days and nights in your room. She made animals every night for the boys out of towels and left them in our room. We started having guessing games as to which animal would show up each night!
2. The Kids Camp. It really was wonderful. The staff was pleasant and patient and kind. There were activities every 1/2 hour of the kids to get involved in. It was run amazingly smoothly.
3. Normandie Restaurant and Luciano (our waiter). This was my favorite part of the trip, dinner together every single night. It was special. Our waiter Luciano, who is assigned to you throughout the week, took extra special care of us. The food was great! And they had coloring activities for the kids each night, too.
4. Water Slide! Our family (just me, Matt, William and Alex) must have gone up and down this slide at least 75 times throughout the week. The boys counted 22 times in just one day! They LOVED the slide. It was a great added “fun” bonus to the trip.
5. Mermaid’s Grille. Located on the 9th deck… the Grille was where we ate all our breakfast and lunch meals. Every day there was a deli, pizza, Asian food, salad bar and dessert bar. In addition, they had 2 different stations that they changed every day – BBQ, Southwestern, Italian, etc. It was a great variety!
And now… here’s our video montage of our trip!