I’m a lover of scarves… to be, they’re the best and safest accessory of all. They’re the best because you can find a scarf to match any outfit… and you can find scarves in almost every fabric – cotton, cashmere, wool, jersey, linen, etc. They’re the safest because one-size-fits-all and also because you can have fun with adding some color and prints to your wardrobe in a very non-intimidating way. Scarves are just fabulous… I love, love, love them! This past weekend while at the Lands’ End and Lucky Magazine Summer Style Event, I purchased this beautiful green-striped jersey scarf –
While at the event… I saw a woman with her teenage daughter pick this scarf up and ask her daughter, “What would you wear with this?” Ahh… a fashion post to have some fun with! So… here are 5 Different Ways I would wear this Lands’ End Green-Striped Scarf:
1. A classic look for the summer. Basic cardigan, shorts and sandals. What I love about adding the scarf is the mixture of colors – it’s chic, yet sophisticated at the same time:
2. Work-ready. It is possible to wear this fabulous scarf to work… just add it to a basic Little Black Dress and add a pump.
3. Summer whites… with a little color!
4. Trendy and chic… Leggings and Tanks.
5. Classic chicness… I love the mixture of scarf and necklace…