My husband doesn’t understand the love… the love of Bravo’s Housewives of NYC…
10 Reasons Why I Love Bravo’s Housewives of NYC:
1. It’s based in NYC. Gotta love having NYC as the back-drop.
2. Watching Kelly push her hair out of her face 100 times an episode is actually quite amusing.
3. I’m still shocked Bethenny and Jill don’t speak, I think I was waiting all season for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and say “PUNK’D”
4. I love – I mean, love – Sonia. I think she’s absolutely fabulous. Anyone who talks about sex as much as her deserves some loving!
5. Am I the only one happy to see Bethenny happy?
6. The clothing is to-die-for… there are some FABULOUS items!
7. It makes me feel like my life is VERY SANE and RELAXING and DRAMA-FREE!
8. I secretly love watching LuAnn make a fool out of herself while she “sings”…
9. Who could not love watching Ramona’s bug eyes throughout a full episode. Although, I have to admit – she grew on me this season.
10. I loved trying to figure out if Jennifer (a.k.a. – the new girl) was really part of the cast or not.
Ahhh… my guilty, guilty secret pleasure. Can we please have a Housewives of Providence?