You know I love TJMaxx and Marshalls. They are my “meccas” for finding amazing designer clothes at such affordable prices. Over the last 7 months, as I have been doing my “365 Days of Fashion Advice for Moms” series, I have really honed in on the AWE-someness of shopping these 2 stores.
So… you can imagine how excited I was to get invited to TJMaxx and Marshalls Mommy Blogger Event this past Tuesday and Wednesday in Boston. To be able to meet the amazing team behind TJMaxx/Marshalls PR, marketing and buying (not to mention, the President of the company!) was an absolute treat! These men and women are SO committed to bringing the best product and the best value to everyone, it truly was wonderful to see how dedicated and devoted they are to their jobs. It was extremely inspiring.
We got to preview some GORGEOUS fall styles… tour the handbag closet (oh, my… I could hear my own heart-beating)… listen to some pretty incredible facts about TJMaxx and Marshalls… play some super fun “Guess the price” games (Tanya from Mommy Goggles won a $2000 Gucci bag)… and go on a TJMaxx/Marshalls shopping spree. Oh, yes… as a total-mom-fashion LOVER and blogger, this event was RIGHT UP MY ALLEY.
And I have to add this because these were things I didn’t know and really loved finding out…
– Over 95% of the merchandise sold at TJMaxx and Marshalls is NOT damaged or defective.
– TJMaxx and Marshalls buyers have over 10,000 vendors in over 60 different countries.
– Over 85% of all merchandise is CURRENT season.
– 10,000 new items are delivered WEEKLY into each store (this is my favorite!)
– TJMaxx and Marshalls prices are up to 60% LESS than designer/specialty stores