Last night on my Blog Talk Radio Show – Feel Good Fashion – we were talking Fashion Don’ts. I was laughing out loud at some of the Fashion Don’ts people were bringing up… and mentioning in the Chat Room! Let’s face it… regardless of your gender, age, personal style – we all have our own “idea” of a Fashion Don’t!
But… I was able to collect (from my Twitter and Facebook) friends a list of the top 10 Fashion Don’t offensives. I’m not going to add who they were from, but you know who you are! Thanks for contributing!
So without further adieu:
1) If you are going to wear leggings
– DO NOT wear shirts/tops that hit above the waist.
2) DO NOT wear Crocs
unless you’re in the medical profession or under the age of 10.
3) DO NOT pretend you’re wearing a 3K handbag when you are driving a 3K car! Believe us, your bag screams FAKE.
4) DO NOT wear Pajama Pants
out of the house.
5) Jean cut-off shorts with fringe – a FASHION DON’T. Especially on MEN!
6) Nylons with a closed toe worn with open-toe heels/slip-ons/etc.
7) Light blue eyeshadow
– UM… NO!
8 )The creation of a muffin top. If your jeans don’t fit, definitely go out and find a pair that fit do.
9) If you’re a man – you should NOT be wearing skinny jeans (or, gasp… jeans that taper!).
10) Burn the fanny pack
. If you have one (CALLING MY OWN MOTHER!) it should not replace a handbag.
We had some fun with these… just some good fashion fun! If you have any more you want to add – go for it!