Happy (almost) New Year!
2008 brought many things to my life. It was a full year. And I definitely learned some things…
1. That the baby in my belly last year at this time would be a BOY! My Henry!
2. That Alexander would adapt to preschool.
3. And be potty trained.
4. That losing my Nana would be more difficult than ever imagined… but knowing that she’s watching over my family… smiling above at the daily antics of 4 boys. (She had 3!)
5. That Twitter would be a BIG as it is.
6. That my husband would be determined to lose 70 pounds. That had been his New Year Resolution ever since we had been dating… but 2008, it was THE year!
7. That my vision is absolutely, positively horrible. And finally – I’m doing something about it!
8. That my boys would all start playing together – William, Alexander and Benjamin. The 3 of them are the best of friends… and all watch out for Henry.
9. That after being pregnant for (nearly) 4 years straight… I learned I missed the taste of a glass of wine.
10. That when it comes to fashion… MOMS want to stay IN fashion. Just because we’re moms, doesn’t mean we’re not women!
So to everyone… HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2009 bring you all the happiness and warmth and beauty you desire!