The Motrin controversy stirred many emotions in many women. I purposefully haven’t mentioned it because I feel it’s been blogged about, vlogged about and chatted about plenty. But I got an email yesterday from a very dear friend (very tongue-and-cheek-ish) asking me… “Well, what does give you a headache?” And I thought to myself, “See Motrin, this is what you could have asked hundreds or thousands of women…this easy question.”
And so, for me… these “things” can absolutely bring a headache on in NO time:
1) Piles and piles of laundry. Just the mere look at it. If I’m not always caught up, it piles up and up and up!
2) At this point in my life, one glass of wine. I very rarely go out, not that I was a raging-party-animal before I had children, but right now… a glass of wine at dinner is ALL this BODY can handle.
3) The smell of gasoline.
4) Not having my morning cup of coffee – Or, CupOFabulous!
5) Reading a book without glasses. The constant squinting gives me a headache.
6) Knowing that I have to clean the bathrooms. A total mental one, but… ugh, I hate this “chore.”
7) Sometimes the 3AM feedings leave me with a headache in the morning. I think in general… just being overtired at times. There are some days when it just all sneaks up on me.
8) Being cold. Especially right now in New England. The cold air – really cold – gives me an instant headache. I’m a definite hot and sunny girl.
So here are my headache toppers. Nothing too exciting. But definitely headache-worthy… for me.
What does it for you?