Yes, I’m a Twitter-holic. I am. And I am woman enough to admit it.
Here’s my top 10 reasons why I know I’m DEFINITELY addicted:
1. I don’t have any time to scour Facebook (OK, nearly as much) looking for people from my “past lives.”
2. I have my Twitter account set up on my laptop, at my mother’s home office computer and my phone. Yes, so I have the ability to check in AT.ALL.TIMES.
3. I have actually begun referring to my “Twitter friends” as their specific Twitter Names, even though I know their REAL names.
4. My husband got a Twitter account so he could “chat with me more” @formerlyfatmatt
5. My father (@BarryCouto) got a Twitter account because we’re (Jane @JanePorricelli and me) are always talking about the news/buzz on Twitter.
6. I started Tweightloss on Twitter. A social networking way to lose the weight through support and motivation from your Twitter-friends. Oh, and you win great prizes!
7. My 2 and 3 year olds ask if they can “Twitter, too”.
8. What did I do Friday night? Yup. Ask TWITTER.
9. I actually keep thinking that Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) will be-friend me. OK, or Oprah.
10. Naturally, I’m a talker. Always have been. I talk and talk and talk (and talk some more). It’s actually really fun for me to try and edit my voice down to 144 characters at a time.