Holiday Dressing: How to Wear a Red Dress
What’s one item you can wear during the holidays that will NEVER be out of style?
A RED DRESS.
It’s classic. It’s simple. And it’s ultra-versatile with all it’s different styles and cuts.
Here are 5 different styles and the places you can wear them…
1) Peplum! You could wear a dress like this to a “fancy” holiday party. It’s absolutely stunning, sophisticated and classic. You could feel very comfortable in this cut wherever you go!
2) Basic long sleeved red dress. I love this because this cut is the ultimate in versatility. You could wear this to a work function, to a family function, to a holiday gala, etc. It’s just fabulous!
3) Have a little fun with this pleated dress! I love the festiveness and the fabulous style! You could wear this to a girlfriend holiday party or on a date night with your loved one! Just love this one.
4) Work function perfection. I love the elegance and sophistication of this dress. Many of us have work functions to go to now through the New Year, this is absolutely stunning.
5) For my fellow fashion lovers who want to have a little fun with a basic red dress. I love the look of this dress. I love the trim and how it’s different and totally stands out!